Forum Title: Can't find this braided water supply line any ideas?
I bought two shampoo sinks off craigslist, I need a 3/4 braided water supply line but can't find one to match the existing. Does anyone know what this is called and where I can get one?
Category: Plumber Post By: CLAUDIA GRAVES (Westminster, CO), 11/02/2016

Specific to the faucet as far as I know. It would thread I to the body

- ALVIN LUCAS (Maplewood, MN), 09/20/2017

Homeowner Resource Guide & Helpful Links

Get Service Calls 888-880-2779